Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Compatibility With Windows 7

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tempaccount1234

tempaccount1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I have Active WebCam (version: 11.2) product. Could you please provide me information whether it is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 operating system? Thanks in advance.

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

LPLPACA

LPLPACA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
A quick google specifies it is compatible with server 2003, XP and Vista.

If it works with Vista, then there is a good chance it will work with 7 but not guaranteed - best bets is to go to the products website and contact the makers to confirm ...

tempaccount1234

tempaccount1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

A quick google specifies it is compatible with server 2003, XP and Vista.

If it works with Vista, then there is a good chance it will work with 7 but not guaranteed - best bets is to go to the products website and contact the makers to confirm ...

Hi,
Thank you for the reply. But I want to know in detail whether it is compatible with Windows 7. Could anyone please provide me the compatibility information?

Dave Marchant (WGS)

Dave Marchant (WGS)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 3,722 posts
Unless I am missing something, their web site - http://www.pysoft.co...CamMainpage.htm - states XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.

tempaccount1234

tempaccount1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Unless I am missing something, their web site - http://www.pysoft.co...CamMainpage.htm - states XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the link. From the link we can take it as 32-bit compatible. Could you please mention in detail about 64-bit?

Dave Marchant (WGS)

Dave Marchant (WGS)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 3,722 posts
I think these are questions better put to the software author rather than on We Got Served. I am not sure why you are asking here.

sofia brown

sofia brown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
You can download drivers for webcam from the websites of respective manufacturers. Microsoft Webcam driver 3.2 is the webcam driver from Microsoft which can be used with various webcams, like LifeCam VX-2000, LifeCam NX-3000, LifeCam NX-6000, LifeCam VX-1000, LifeCam VX-3000, etc. get more help for windows 7 webcam drivers hope this helps you.

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.