Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netflix Accidentally Removed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

donkeyrobot

donkeyrobot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
This was done a long time ago but I didn't get around to trying to fix it until now so restoring from a backup is not an option. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and used Media Center Studio to edit a few menu items and one of them was Netflix. I read that Promo (movies 1) is supposedly the Netflix icon, I made sure that is checked in Media Center Studio and it still does not load.

I also tried re-installing Media Center via control panel under windows features (uncheck, restart, check, restart) and that didn't change anything.

Does someone know of a cache directory that needs to be cleared or Netflix installer?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

Drashna Jaelre (WGS)

Drashna Jaelre (WGS)

Tinkerer

• Lead Moderator
  • 14,405 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Home Server (obviously), math, science, good books, friends
Contributor
If you have the original, unedited media center files, that should work. That and check the "extra libraries" for the "manage" button, and make sure netflix is actually enabled.

donkeyrobot

donkeyrobot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Netflix is enabled, and I don't have the original files. Posted Image

It's ok though, the family is now used to launching Boxee and going to the Netflix app inside Boxee.

If it wasn't for Media Browser I'd probably go 100% Boxee, but I like the way movies are displayed in Media Browser better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.