Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sidebar Gadget For Monitoring Of Whs Server

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

buiz

buiz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been searching the net high and low for a simple sidebar gadget (Windows 7 or Vista) that shows basic data from my WHS box : uptime, cpu load, disk space etc. I can find tons of gadgets that display this data for the client pc but I have not been able to find any that show data from the server. I found an earlier thread on this (http://forum.wegotse...ch__1#entry4176) which did not seem to identify any usable gadgets apart from "dVUE3 Pro" which however is not tracable anywhere anymore not even on the author's website.

It's kind of odd that apparently such a gadget does not exist, when gadgets for all other kinds of useless purposes (search this, search that) are abundant. Simple tools such as Microsoft's PSInfo can extract the data easily from the WHS to it's really just a matter of showing the data in a gadget.

Anyone know of any solution?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

Rychek

Rychek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Location:"Where folks know what picante sauce should taste like."
  • Interests:Computers, Home Servers, Warhammer FB, Reading.
I don't have a solution, but I would be very interested in such a gadget.

bnick3

bnick3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
bump
Anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.