Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Windows 7 Wts Streaming

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

smitty870

smitty870

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I apologize if I posted this int he wrong spot, this is my first time posting and wasn't 100% sure which forum to post it in. I did a search but didn't seem to find the right answer for what I want to do.

I have a Windows 7 HTPC that I use to record HD channels and I have a Sony Blue-ray BDP-S480 and a Sony media-box SMP-N100. The Sony's all seem to work fine and have great picture quality with Netflix and Vudu. Unfortunately when I connect them to PC and try to watch a recorded Media Center WTS file everything looks like pixel crap! Is there anyway to improve the quality of the picture being sent to the Sony players? Would streaming from Windows Home Server or another encoder improve performance?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

Drashna Jaelre (WGS)

Drashna Jaelre (WGS)

Tinkerer

• Lead Moderator
  • 14,784 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Home Server (obviously), math, science, good books, friends
It really depends on how you have things set up. How are you streaming the WTF files? Do you have them on the server at all? And do you have WHSv1 or WHS2011?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.