Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sharemaster Whs Windows Gadget

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JesterEE

JesterEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Years ago, Donovan over at homeserverhacks made a great Windows sidebar gadget for accessing the network shares on the WHS. [LINK]. The site is still up, but the link to the gadget download is now dead. I just re-installed my Windows 7 and realized that I didn't have a backup of this software. Does anyone have a copy kicking around that they can share with me?

Thanks
JesterEE

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

JesterEE

JesterEE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Almost a year later and I couldn't find this gadget to save my life ... and then, when going through files to again re-install Windows, I find a copy I saved. :blink:

I have packaged it as a Windows 7 gadget and placed it on this thread just in case anyone else is looking for it in the future.

JesterEE

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.