Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Task "additional Client Computer Backup Tasks"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dane

Dane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So i looked around this forum as well as googled this problem many time and haven't found anything for this problem yet.

When i select a client computer then click Additional client computer backup tasks I get an error popup that states *The task "Additional client computer backup tasks" did not complete successfully.

I have no idea why this is popping up and has for a few months now. I have checked to see if the client back up services are running on the server and the client and as far as I know everything is started. So my obvious question is, has anyone else seen this and if they have maybe a solution to it?

On a side note if i simply missed a thread already started can someone point me in its direction?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

Spencer Dyer

Spencer Dyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having this same issue, and if you try to restore it will fail. Dane I hope you're backing up locally on a separate HD just incase you need to restore a file or folder. I'm still looking for a reslotion to to this as well.

Dane

Dane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Server backups are still working and they are going to a dedicated external drive, how ever there is nothing on this server that i am worried about loosing, all the storage drives are duplicated and are recoverable if i have to do a fresh install...just dont want to if i dont have to :) Good advice either way though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.