Welcome to We Got Served Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Discount on Yubikey via SecurityNow Podcast

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

christian_s

christian_s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
Hi all,

There is a 40% discount available for Yubikeys. See the details on the Security Now Podcast episode 206
http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-206.htm.

Steve: Aha. That's the news, is that they only made 150. So what you have are very rare, limited edition, blue YubiKeys. They are the new dual function. Remember that the YubiKey can either function as a one-time password system or as a long, but fixed, password. The way they implemented the next version of the YubiKey, which Stina calls 2.0, is that you have both functions, or you have any two, either two different one-time passwords, two different fixed passwords, or one of each. And that you're able to trigger with a single contact. So there is a special offer, though, that they're making for our listeners. Reading from Stina's note, she said, "Also I wanted you to know that Yubico has offered existing customers a 40 percent discount when ordering up to nine units of 2.0 YubiKeys before the end of July. If you would like to, we would be happy to offer the same discount for Security Now! listeners, independent of whether they are Yubico customers or not."

Leo: Well, that's very nice.

Steve: "If you like this idea, please tell your listeners to enter the coupon code, SecurityNow, all one word" - and she has a capital N, I don't know if their coupon code is case-sensitive, but capital S-e-c-u-r-i-t-y capital N-o-w - "in the ordering process on Yubico's web store, and they will only pay $15 per key instead of $25. We would have the discount campaign for your listeners open for four weeks after your podcast, whenever in time this would be sent out." So I'm notifying all of our listeners that there's a special opportunity to purchase these new 2.0 version YubiKeys which are the dual function, for 40 percent off, $15 instead of $25, if they enter "securitynow" as their coupon code in the Yubico store. And that's Yubico.com. And I'm sure you could navigate to where to purchase them from there.

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.