Acer

You can discuss Acer's easyStore Home Server and RevoCenter product lines in this forum.

622 topics in this forum

• 9 replies

1. Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

• 211 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 200 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

• New Topics

• Latest Posts

• Storage pool or RAID
      By fasttimes · Posted
      My NAS (WD DS5100)  had selected Storage pools by default, yet the machine has hardware RAID capabilities.  Doesn't it make more sense to use the hardware option?
    • Computer monitor error warning
      By fasttimes · Posted
      I keep getting the following error on my brand new WD DS5100S box.  Any suggestions?  
    • Internet time tab missing on server
      By fasttimes · Posted
      I know that clients that join a domain lose the internet time tab, but why is the server losing it?  Is there a fix?
    • Windows 10 Supported Client?
      By fasttimes · Posted
      Figured out the problem.  I had my previous WHS v1 connector installed.  Once I removed that, no problem
    • New 3tb hdd disappearing once put under load - N40L
      By jock23 · Posted
      Sorry to post this is 2 forums but it is really frustrating me. I have been using a 2td HDD in my HP N40LMicroserver for both storage and boot drive for around 2 years with no problem. Space was getting low so I bought another WD Red drive, this time a 3tb one. Installed it in the machine as normal and turned it back on. The drive showed up in drive management, I was able to select it and chose "gpt", formatted it and add a new volume so I could start using it. It showed up on my computer fine as drive E: However, as soon as I started moving some files across to it, it would run for about 30 seconds then hang, throw up an error message saying the file wasn't found in that location then kick me off. At that point the new drive would disappear off everything, not showing on my computer, drive management or devicemanagement. I read about bad connections but I have pulled the drive out, moved it to other slots, reinstalled it into the non-hot swap bays etc but I am still getting the same issue. Everything is fine with my other hdd. If I turn the server off and on again, the new hdd reappears. Annoyingly I can transfer small files across, it is as soon as I start moving any folder that is larger than about 1gb, thats when this occurs I would look to reformat etc but now it has some of the files on it that I transferred across and I don't want to lose them. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong?? Thanks