Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can I Make A Video Of Your Computer Screen In Windows 7?

1 post in this topic

I really need help. I'm trying to create MMORPG review videos and put them on YouTube. I have an hp laptop with windows 7. And I'm trying to figure out how to make a video where it shows my computer screen and stuff I'm doing on it. Kinda like how you can take photos of your screen by using the keyboard. I just wanna learn how to make videos where it shows my laptop screen. Like the viewers are seeing the same thing I am. Someone please help :(

By the way, I want to know whether the Windows 7 system to provide a making video software, how to use?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Avogrower
      Installed Storage Spaces based on Building a Windows 8 Home
      Server and it worked very well. Upgraded to Windows 10 in the insider
      program. Recently tried to manage the storage space and I cannot get the
      storage space management page to open. Nothing happens when I try to manage
      the pool.
    • By PositiveCynic
      I am running WHS 2011 on Hp G7 microserver and I have a mediasmart server with software for WHS v1. I have also just bought a Hp Proliant m10 and windows Essential 2012 OS, but it is not up yet.
      The questions for others that might have tried this... In a nutshell, can I run all 3 servers on the same home network using 3 different server OS's?
      I want to make Windows Essential 2012 my media server while the microserver using WHS 2011 is everything else.
      The mediasmart WHS v1 would be a "portable" server. I know the idea of a "portable" server is odd, but I essentially want to use it to keep off site backups of parents computers and my sisters family computers while parking it at my house. I could also use it as a big external hard drive to transfer media (assuming it can be used on the same home network as the other two servers).
      I have a hunch the problems will happen with the connector software and if this is the case I am thinking I could put a Vista and XP mini I have on the WHS v1 network at my house, but before I mess with this I want to see if others have done this already?
    • By beech2000
      Hi All,
      First post for me…. I have been viewing you all for a while and a huge fan. I've learned a lot and for the most part fix most or all of my Networking, PC problems and computer related issues. And so thanks for having me.
      We love our Aspire-H340 and now especially love it more due to Tonido (Personal Cloud) installed and up and running. We are an iPhone family but not an apple family. Does that make sense? Guess I'm to much of a control freak to switch to Apple.
      Tonido allows us all (6 to be exact) to store pictures, view pictures, upload, download and view small videos without using iCloud or a pay service. All wrapped up neatly in the same directory structure as if we were home. Plus I won't mention 4 TB of storage for free but just did.
      So to the point.
      I have the opportunity to get an academic copy of windows server essentials 2012 R2 with 5 user licenses for $200.
      Since the installation of Tonido on the H340 I keep receiving Indexing errors causing WHS Console to report them to me with specific failing hard drive. Tonido is unsupported in WHS so I alone in the web troubleshooting steps. I am thinking it’s the way Tonido handles moving files to and from is doing strange things to WHS Console causing the error not sure though. BTW HDD not failing it just needed repair via WHS console and now all is fine.
      So, Can it be done? Can I install Server Essentials 2012 R2 on the H340? Is it feasible or should I just build another box that would run the server software better?? I read on one of the forum threads where a break out cable would be required to get video. I tried installing a video card into the PCIx16 slot but monitor won't power up. (Yes video card was tested and it works) but won't work on the WHS-H340.
    • By TinkerToyTech
      I want to run win8.1pro, and run WHS2011 in a virtual machine.
      The machine will be a socket 1155 with 16gb of ram, 240GB  ssd, and an LSI Logic SAS/SATA/JBOD 8 spot controller.  Currently the machine is running WHS2011 with Plex Server that's still indexing my full drobo as I move my media from the 11 3TB drives of varying sort and so forth,   The way I find things is voidtools dot com's everything.exe that's also installed.  For add-on's I'm using iHomeserver (?) for running iTunes, and Advanced Admin Tools,  both well worth their money.
      Has this been covered in a blog post, or one of the EBooks?  I will buy / donate to the right cause that can steer me towards the necessary information.    
      kc0edo at outlook dot com
    • By Fritz The Cat
      Does a USB video adapter  work with a headless server like a SS4200?

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.