Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shuttle Sh67H3 Windows Home Server 2011 Build

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have been meaning to post this for quite a while but finally got around to it. All comments are welcome…

[CASE, MOBO and PSU] Shuttle SH67H3

[CPU] Intel i3-2120 3.3 GHz

[RAM] 8 GB RAM

[HDD] WD 320 GB 2.5" black hard drive

[HDD] WD 2 TB 3.5" black hard drive

[HDD] WD 2 TB 3.5" green hard drive

[OS] Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011

Here’s a web page with all the details.

http://www.alanraul.com/whs/

My e-mail is located at the bottom of the web page.

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

• Latest Posts

• Mac Client Error 500 Lights-Out Agent Preferences
      By Timmy1 · Posted
      I was able to resolve the issue by uninstalling the application, removing the app from IIS then reinstalling.
    • WHS replacement device
      By fasttimes · Posted
      Longtime WHS user, in fact still on V1. Now that Windows 10 won't support a connector, are there any NAS devices that will give me the same simplicity that WHS provides for backup like the connector and over network restore? Will a device that runs Windows Storage Server give me the same functionality?  I'd love some recommendations to backup the OS of 4-5 machines at a sub 1k price  
    • Remove OneDrive from Win10
      By WantStuff · Posted
      Hi guys, I have recently put Win 10 Pro on two laptops and connected to a WS2012E R2 domain. I've pretty much got everything working as wanted and am now applying the 'polish'. One of the thing I'd now like to do is disable/remove OneDrive from the clients. I have seen that it can be done using a Local Group Policy, and want to do the same/similar but using a DC policy instead. Can some one point me in the right direction fo this? Local Group Policy instructions: https://techjourney.net/disable-or-uninstall-onedrive-completely-in-windows-10/ Thanks  
    • Disappearing Users
      By Ronski · Posted
      To follow up on the above, today I noticed an alert for the server (see attached). Now the second one got me thinking, so I went into the Dashboard, and sure enough there was no users, so then I started the service and my users appeared. Now all I need to work out is why the services are not starting when the server reboots.  
    • Disappearing Users
      By Ronski · Posted
      Today I was faced with this problem, WHS2011 had been running find for around 4.5 years. I thought I'd try re-installing the connector software, but got an error after entering the server password.   Now at some point before reinstalling the connector software I restarted the server and also made sure the above was running, and restarted the service anyway. Before continuing with the connector installation I checked the Dashboard from within the server and all my users had come back. Perhaps the Certificate Web Service had stopped prior to the reboot, perhaps it was just the reboot that fixed, I don't know but this may be helpful to someone else.