matt897

My Movies file monitor problems

2 posts in this topic

I've always used my movies on my machine as the server that fed the living room media center. I however have come across this version and installed it with no problems. It however asked me which folder i want it to monitor and simply told it to monitor my videos folder. It came up with about 10 movies out of about 100 and wouldn't budge. I cleared the list and reapplied where it should look for movies and this time it doesn't come up with anything. Anyone else have this problem? the sql services are running along with the monitor service

Upgrade to a WGS Supporter Account to remove this ad.

I've always used my movies on my machine as the server that fed the living room media center. I however have come across this version and installed it with no problems. It however asked me which folder i want it to monitor and simply told it to monitor my videos folder. It came up with about 10 movies out of about 100 and wouldn't budge. I cleared the list and reapplied where it should look for movies and this time it doesn't come up with anything. Anyone else have this problem? the sql services are running along with the monitor service

Whilst you will get an answer here, Brian the developer does lurk. You will do much better to visit the My Movies form at My Movies Forum Brian seems to live on-line and will get back to you with a solution.

Regards

Simon